Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to tell the guy I want to be with him ?Thank you for any advice.?

I've just finished relationship with my previous boyfriend. At the time I was sad I met this new guy.I didn't prepare to start a new relationship with anyone.But he is a nice guy and shows me a lot of attention and I like him. We went out had good time together.But the problem is I still constantly miss my previous,I know it's awful but I just can't stop thinking of him. So one day I was talking about my ex-boy with a friend of mine this friend (wasn't on purpose) said in front of me and this new guy ';hi stop thinking about your previous, pay attention to your new guy';, he heard my friend's said but he didn't ask me anything. But after that he seemed a bit cold to me. what should I do to make him understand I want him now?How to tell the guy I want to be with him ?Thank you for any advice.?
Just come out with it--be completely open. Explain to him you had a bad breakup, and the wound is still sore from it. Tell him you are really into him, and want to do more things with him, if he wants. Be sure to just tell him you are going through some sore feelings right now, and you just are in the healing process. If the guy is worth keeping, he will understand! Hope this helps..and good luck!!How to tell the guy I want to be with him ?Thank you for any advice.?
Yeah, nobody wants to hear about the ex. Especially men, because we are more insecure than females. Nobody wants to be compared to the ex. Especially that the ex may have been more muscular, better in bed etc.





You should just wait until you get over your ex before trying to move on. Rebound relationships end up badly.
it is really easy to tell guys. Just be open. guys respond back to you if they are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment