Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Acting advice needed!!!! Please help; this could be a great chance for me!!?

There`s a good chance that I might get a screenplay published and I really want to be in it. I need some acting tips and things. Please help!!!!Acting advice needed!!!! Please help; this could be a great chance for me!!?
I hate to say this, but don't be yourself at all. Be the character. Actually think as the character. Wear clothes the character would wear, react to things as the character would, speak as they would, and try to really get in their mind. It's not as easy as it sounds, and not quite as hard. It's harder. I'm not trying to discourage you. I'm just warning you that it's harder than it sounds. Don't stress, but really dedicate yourself and it will show in your acting.Acting advice needed!!!! Please help; this could be a great chance for me!!?
A minor point. Screenplays are produced not published.





As for the acting. Pick up a book called acting for the camera by


Tony Barr. It has helped me.
Take a class if you can. If not then act naturally like you would anyday. The most realistic acting is taking a part of yourself
Depending on how much time you have, you might want to try auditioning for a community theatre part. It will give you an experience that you can't get from a web site or a book. You'll learn how an entire production is put together. You'll have an opportunity to see what happens at an audition, and to see what goes on behind the scenes. It's a great experience.
acting tips? go to an acting class-there is no way to explain acting over the internet.





also the chances that you will be cast in your own screenplay are incredibly minimal. you shouldn't waste your time.





when was the last time you saw ';written and starred in'; in credits before the person was a well established actor.
Hey Haily,





Best of luck, here is a search that has many sites. Surf all night long.
How big's your ego.





I once knew a guy who hung around people who were actors and singers and he wrote and he had a script and he expected to star in it and direct it and I laughed...





And Good old Billy Bob has the last laugh on me when he finally did it and got oscar nominations for Sling Blade.





Now, how big's your ego?





His was TREMENDIOUS!
  • blushed
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment