Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm going to be a freshmen...any advice?

i'm scared. my friends got into specialized high schools so none of my friends will be in the high school i'm going to. and these bunch girls that hate me a lot will be there=[ please help?I'm going to be a freshmen...any advice?
High School is so much different form Middle School. Its really big so I doubt you will have trouble making friends or being made fun of by the mean girls. I mean I saw people form my middle on the last day of Freshman year that I thought moved but they were there the whole time. What you need to worry about is education.


Just get involved with extra curricular stuff, helps both problems.I'm going to be a freshmen...any advice?
not from me. its my first time too
There is such a bigger world outside of high school. Dont be afraid to just be you. Try to meet other people. Ignore the ones who hate you. Just remeber you only live once. This is your life to live. I am 24 now and those girls who hated and were so popular arent doing very well with their low incomes and plenty of kids. I just wish I was a little more outspoken back in the high school days.
My advise would be regarding academics. Get a good start early. It is so hard to bring up a bad GPA versus the amount of slacking it takes to bring down a good one. That is if you're really interested in an education.
You should join a bunch of clubs and organizations and sports so you can make connections.
just go and do your stuff


things will flow.


sounds simple but if you follow guidelines you will be one of those fake people you hate
Get involved in school activities and clubs - anything that interests you. Hold you head up high, and don't worry about the girls you say hate you alot. Who knows; alot of other people may not like them either. Find some people who like things similar to what you like and hang out with them. Soon you'll have alot of friends. Do good in your studies, too!
freshman year in highschool is easy.. you will gradually be eased into life as a highschooler.. everything is new to you and teachers understand that ... goodluck! be yourself and study and be smart and make friends everything will be fine
Work hard in school, friends will follow!
Make friends with a school bully like myself.
i know how u feel!!!!
dont worry freshman is never that great for anyone anyways but if your worried about friends join some clubs or join some sports or band even if you never done them before or you suck at them it never hurts to try and there is usually someone willing to talk to you and want to be your friend. try not to slip into the wrong group and try not to be jealous if your old friends make new friends just keep in touch





hope everything turns out good
well it's tough, you will loose a lot of friends and you will gain others also. Don't worry no one will harrase you or something. High School is really fun if you joing groups and sports, just don't feel left out.
join a team or club. seriously, it works. also look around your classes. see anybody you'd like to be friends with? ask them for help with homework or whatever....then start talking about other stuff. if it doesn't work at first just keep trying. there maybe some girls there whodon't like you, but not everyone does. just give them a chance to get to know you. and don't change yourself to get people to like you. that's always a big mistake. and if you find yourself alone on weekends rent a movie and have a guiltfree self-splurge fest. or read a really good book. being alone everynow and then isn't necissarily a bad thing.
I know how you feel I might not be going into freshman but I am going into 7th but I'm going into a new school so I know what you mean by not having none of your friends in your school, but don't let those mean girls bother you there just a bunch of snobs who think there popular and have nothing better to do with there life so act natural and don't let them see that there getting to you because if they see that there gonna keep on doing it to you but the best thing to do is ignore them and I wish you a lot of luck in your freshman year!
That was me last year! Well don't worry you'll get through it but just don't start trouble and make some new friends. :]
i dont know what to tell you bout the girls that hate you but im going to be a freshman to and i think the only thing you can do is be yourself and dont be nervous
BE YOURSELF!!!





Let them hate as much as they want! Don't let them hurt your character. Get good grades, always to the right thing, and be the best that you can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment