Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need free legal advice online but I'm unsure of the area of practice my case is involved. Any suggestions?

I have been unsuccessful in locating any nurse's legal advocates resources online %26amp; I'm even unsure of the proper area of the law that my dilemma involving the Louisiana State Board of Registered Nurses falls under.I need free legal advice online but I'm unsure of the area of practice my case is involved. Any suggestions?
you aren't going to find anything here without some input as to what you are needing.


(i don't know that adding the information is your best option)








have you contacted the Louisiana State Nurses Association?


http://www.lsna.org/





don't expect to find any assistance on-line that is free.


(would you really trust such advise?)








contact LSNA and ask for guidance and/or assistance.





Joe Ann Clark


Executive Director


jaclark@lsna.org





Carol Cairo, RN


Program Coordinator


email: ccairo@lsna.org





Paige Asay


Office Manager


email: lsna@lsna.orgI need free legal advice online but I'm unsure of the area of practice my case is involved. Any suggestions?
Healthcare law. You may want to contact a local law school because a lot of law schools have clinics that offer free legal services or pro bono work. They are run by law professors that supervise law students' work.

No comments:

Post a Comment