Thursday, August 19, 2010

I was looking for advice from people with ankle tattoos?

I read somewhere that if you get an ankle tattoo on the foot/lower ankle portion, because the skin there moves so much, it causes the tattoo to blur and fade. Is this true? Does anyone have any advice for me? Thanks!!I was looking for advice from people with ankle tattoos?
I know someone who has a one on the lower inside ankle and it looks a mess all the colours have blurred together, she regrets getting it.I was looking for advice from people with ankle tattoos?
No that's silly. I have had one on my ankle for ten years and it looks pretty much the same. Even if one of your tatoos fade, you can always have it touched up.
I have never heard that. I have tattoos all over my body including on my ankle area. As long as the artist has good ink and a good machine then you should be fine.
why would u get a tattoo there, that's like making your bones bleed
no it doesnt i have a large butterfly on my right ankle and ive had it for 8 years still the same as the day i got it.dont listen to them..
I have had no problems with my ankle tattoo, and I have had it for 3 years.
I have one..yea, it has gotten kind of blurry but the woman that did it kinda screwed it up from the start...know some others who have them, they have not had any probs.
my one ankle is sleeved ..





mine did not run..it depends on the skill of the artist and how still you are during the actual job...
I do not think that about the ankles. In moist areas thay fade but not ankles.
I've had a frog tattoo on my ankle for 4 years and it is still very clear and colorful.
i have a gecko on my foot/ankle. it was done in august 06 and has had to be retouched 3 times, it faded quite alot, appartently they fade because there is alot of movement and the skin is quite thin in that area.


i did`nt think it was the easiest place to have one, quite painful!! no after pain at all though.


It hassnt stoppped me though, i`ve has 3 since.
I have had mine for 7 years now with no problems.
My friend got a foot tatoo - and the tatoo parlour would not guarantee it - usually if a tatoo needs retouching in the first year its free.. but on the foot she would have to pay. She hasn't had a prolblem with hers yet -but she has only had it for a year and a bit.. so I'm not sure about long term..

No comments:

Post a Comment