Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need some legal advice in moving my baby to texas? I'm an unwed mother. My baby is five months old?

I live with the baby father and his mother, what should I do about me moving to texas with my baby?I need some legal advice in moving my baby to texas? I'm an unwed mother. My baby is five months old?
Unless there is legal action (including a custody order) that restrains you from leaving the state you're in, you are free to travel or relocate with your child.





If you think he may take such action, it would be in your best interest to leave before he does, then file for child support once you've established residency in Texas.I need some legal advice in moving my baby to texas? I'm an unwed mother. My baby is five months old?
If there is no custody order then just move. If there's a custody order limiting you geographically then you'll have to change it or follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment