Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I be popular? I want advice on everything. I am almost 13, and I am going into 8th grade. Help!?

Anything that can possibly help, please! No rude comments!How can I be popular? I want advice on everything. I am almost 13, and I am going into 8th grade. Help!?
First off be your self. No one wants to have a friend thats fake. Second be relaxed and cool. Don't try to hard to be cool or people might think your a poser.


Third be sociable without overdoing yourself. People might think your rude if you randomly go up to someone and start a conversation. Aslo go out and socialize and stay off the computer for awhile.How can I be popular? I want advice on everything. I am almost 13, and I am going into 8th grade. Help!?
lol wow. im one year older than u. im tellin u rite now: dont worry bout bein popular. most ppl like that are extra shallow and unreal. what you should be worryin bout is gettin into a good high school like ME and just trust and stay friends with your cool friends. i didnt care bout being popular and thats cuz im confident: i dont need everyone to kno my name to kno that im AWESOME. im no conceited but im confident and cuz of that i have a lot of cool friends
k just be who you are i dont agree with what a lot of ppl are saying how all popular people are mean cause i have popular friends (but im not popular) and they are so nice and dont try to act like they are popular they have friends outside of their popular circle but anyway you cant change who you are for them its wrong just be who you are and if they dont like you thats their loss just be friends with ppl that you know will like you........
Be kind and friendly to all types of ppl! that'll be a start.





i goin through the same thing too....im also 13 goin into 8th grade so.......





GOOD LUCK!!!!





xoxo
please don't be shy and talk to everyone this way you will have a mix of friends like the cool ones and the not so cool ones.
Pay attention to your study take care of your body be good in


sport and u will get attention.
get off the computer and socialize, thats a first

No comments:

Post a Comment