Thursday, August 19, 2010

I want to be a singer. I dont know how to go about becoming one. advice?

I live in miami,FL


I sing R%26amp;B/Neo SoulI want to be a singer. I dont know how to go about becoming one. advice?
Try to find about gigs and auditions in your area and take every single opportunity you can.


Also look into joining an agency which promotes artists, it's always helpful if you can play an instrument therefore money towards performing in pubs/clubs/bars won't have to be split between the both of you.


And you never know who's watching when your performing!!I want to be a singer. I dont know how to go about becoming one. advice?
put a post on craigslist that you want to join a band or group
My sister also wants to become a singer. In order to get somewhere in a singing career you have to start small. Join a choir or something like that. If you keep pursuing your dream and trying your hardest, hopefully someone will recodnize you. Look on the internet for singing auditions. Maybe even try out for American Idol.
Start out getting lessons. Then video tape one of your songs, add to youtube. Go to bars %26amp; nightclubs with your music %26amp; play it to them. Good luck, Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment