Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am preg & have 2 apply a lot of pressure while defecating, which gives me pain in the lower abdomen, advice?

I am 12 weeks pregnant and I have been feeling constipated off late. During defecation, I have to apply a lot of pressure to relieve myself. After the process, I experience slight abdominal pain in the lower abdomen. Will it be dangerous for the fetus if I continue to apply pressure?I am preg %26amp; have 2 apply a lot of pressure while defecating, which gives me pain in the lower abdomen, advice?
i would try stool softeners, be very carefull with laxitives though because they cause so much cramping that they can cause you to miscarryI am preg %26amp; have 2 apply a lot of pressure while defecating, which gives me pain in the lower abdomen, advice?
No. It won't hurt your baby. I suggest you take a ';stool softener'; to make it easier on yourself, but do not a laxative, as those can be harsh and can affect your baby. Also remember that once pregnant you should not be taking Advil and various other medications, as they can hurt your baby.





On the other hand, taking baby aspirins in pregnancy are good for your baby, placenta and so on. Ask your doctor for more information on prenatal vitamins and/or medications.
You should be ok at 12 weeks. You need to drink at least 10 glasses of water a day and eat some oat bran cereal in the morning. You could have too much iron in your prenatal. Also, try some prunes and apples. Both high in natural fiber.
Stay hydrated. Take Stool softeners and maybe a laxative to help it come out better...I take the softener and flaxseed oil vitamins.
Your okay at 12 weeks, but you really shouldnt do that when you start to get a little bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment