Thursday, August 19, 2010

This is Important I need advice now from Someone Psychic or Spiritual?

Where is my wallet it could be anywhere in my apartment or along the Sidewalk I need a general idea as to where to look I am going to need it tonight and it has my Social Security Card and Drivers License as well as some ATM cards and Bank Information. This is Important I need advice now from Someone Psychic or Spiritual?
I am picking up a blue, possibly powder blue, wallet located near some cables or electrical cords. Check near your computer or some appliances.This is Important I need advice now from Someone Psychic or Spiritual?
Sometimes spiritual is also practical. I'd be on the phone notifying the card issuers that you have lost them. You sound like you haven't looked in your apt. for it yet. Jesus told the parable of the woman who lost a coin in her house, but found it once she started to sweep. Look under bedspreads, between couches and walls, in a different purse, etc. It will be in the last place you look! But spiritual is also supernatural. Pray and ask Jesus to reveal to you where it is. I've had some answered prayers like that especially about car keys.


Review your day, where you went, who you were with, if you let someone into your place you don't know very well. But we will trust God that you will find it.
I';m getting something....





...who is the woman who's name starts with the letter M?


she says .....she loves you ....and she's fine.








who's the older man.. tall ...balding?


...he says he's sorry.








i see a older lady standing behind you


...she says take better care of your health.








did you use to have a pet ...i see it on the other side ..it says it's happy..








that'll be 850 dollars


tell your friends ..i'm gypsy monday...i see all
Just meditate and replay your day. The brain won't forget anything...it just stores it somewhere else
grow up.
try to relax and remind it

No comments:

Post a Comment