Thursday, August 19, 2010

What is the one beauty advice that you think is the secret of your unique beauty?

self confidenceWhat is the one beauty advice that you think is the secret of your unique beauty?
Confidence!What is the one beauty advice that you think is the secret of your unique beauty?
Take good care of your skin. I rarely drink alcohol and don't smoke. I always try to use a good sunscreen.
I keep my face totally hair-free--it gives a smooth radiant look to the face.





Also I never use face wash or soap.
plenty of rest.
I think that the best beauty secret is to have self confidence and to be a nice person. Also, play up the features that you like best.





There isn't a person that is perfect. Not even models! My Dad edits pictures for magazines and trust me, there isn't one picture that he doesn't have to get rid of the model's acne, cellulite, or something!





I've had a lot of friends that I thought were pretty, until they started complaining about about how fat they were, etc. You are your hardest critic and most people won't notice things that bother you until you point it out to them.





Also, being someone that is fun to hang out with makes you more attractive. There are people that I thought were pretty or cute when I first met them. Then after getting to know them (and hating them) I didn't think that they were good-looking anymore. There are also people that I've known that I wouldn't have said that they were gorgeous or hot on first impression, but they were so cool that after getting to know them they looked really good!
Shiny Hair.





If someone has gorgeous hair, I forget abut everything else thats bad. ( acne, chapped lips, etc.)
if you're comfortable with yourself, then its sexy. :D
just try to be yourself
Eyeliner...not much of a secret, but cant do without.
Be yourself and have confidence. What is on the inside does show on the outside. Think of all the homely girls who become radiant because they are smart or funny or just because they're happy, and all the really pretty girls who just aren't as attractive when they speak because they have unattractive personalities.
Being myself and laughing alot.
be real. be myself. laugh when something is truly funny, even if its at myself. fake people arent worth being around and it maked them seem less beautiful as a person. =)
';Feel free to take a few hours getting ready. But keep in mind that while beauty takes time, natural beauty doesn't.';
i think my uniqueness is that i have killer blue eyes and radient red hair...not to brag or anything but when people see me those are the first things they see and i always get told i have awsome eyes
well im half german and half veitnamese so i have really pretty eyes(so my mom tells me)





so i make my eyes stand out by using a liquid black eyeliner... then i put a little bit o pink eyeshadow... just a wee bit
I have blue eyes so i use the opposite color eyeshadow, which is orange or pink. That makes them stand out more!
There isnt one! Theer are three!


Clear Skin


Not chapped Lips


Popping eyes.





Good Luck!
I lay out in the sun with lemon juice in my hair to bring out even more blonde.
everyone says i have a really pretty smile =]


so just smile a lot, it make you look prettier - forreal!!
Well, i brush my teeth, wash my face, get a full night sleep, work out, study, and take deep breaths.
Never smoked (causes wrinkles and bad skin) and almost never drank alcohol, deliberately stayed single until I was past 40 %26amp; never had any kids to give me wrinkles, stress, gray hair, and ruin my shape. Got plenty of exercise going dancing and dating.
I always play up my cheekbones and lips :) I think, everyone can have nice eyebrows/eyes but do they have lips and cheeks as full as mine?
clear complexion...no matter how beautiful a person is, if her skin is not flawless, then its not worth it.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
drink,drink,drink water!
While I get ready, I listen to music that puts me in a good mood, so I look and feel confident :D

No comments:

Post a Comment