Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Your advice/comments would be helpful?

Please comment/advice me on this?


My new site for JESUS CHRIST





thenewheaven.wordpress.com


Any improvements or any suggestions?





I am a new Christian and want to really serve Lord through my blog. Any improvements or any advice for me regarding the things I got to learn so that I could have the stuff to write more or any sort of advice you want to give me?








THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCEYour advice/comments would be helpful?
Get rid of the link to audiotreasure now. There are ads with links to the pit and someone might log on!


Also, cut picture of the guy with the sign hanging on him.


Generaaly, you want to be very careful with the content of the site. Look at everything and ask yourself, ';does it agree with Scripture';.


I recommend intense prayer and Bible study for youself so that you may see clearly your mission and how to implement it.Your advice/comments would be helpful?
One can not serve any LORD directly. One can serve human beings by first himself becoming 'good' and 'pure' and then serve mankind.





Thus you can serve God too. Even you do not need anybody's shelter. You can improve yourself and do as required.





Now what is 'good'? you may ask.





I can say that you do the best to mankind, what you wanted mankind to do to yourself.
Why don't you do something useful. Start a charity or something,
Yeah, keep spreading the delusion!
the world need more people like you.





good luck.
link failure

No comments:

Post a Comment