Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I would love some advice on how to be more confident?

To approach someone I have a super crush on.


Please and thank you.I would love some advice on how to be more confident?
ok check this out...





dnt think abt anything... be urself.. walk up to her or him n just casual talking... if possible talk to her alone... or on side.. n just dont b scared nothing gonna happen. Think of that person as ... A FRIEND.. but dont think to much what you gonna say .. just say how are you... do u knw me.. or some causal question n tell him or her .. that u r just wondering if she wanna catch up for coffee or something.. if she says y.. u can just say .. iwanna knw u a bit better.. ? but trust me more casual u been more chances u gonna get laid..I would love some advice on how to be more confident?
I took a modeling class and it taught me how to be nothing but confident. Just remember you are beautiful and keep saying it to yourself over and over again in the mirror. Keep your head up high (literaly).


and another thing i learned is to sit up straight and smile at other people, think good thoughts about everyone and be positive. NO i am not perfect but i do try to do this and i notice the more i do these things the more confident i feel in myself.





another thing i learned is how to put on makeup properly (of course this is a modeling class).


put it on as naturally as possible, i have learned that i look and fee more beautiful that way.








also stay clean! Wash your face, take showers regularly, brush your teeth and brush your hair. AND NEVER FORGET DEODORANT!





and don't forget to be yourself!








I know it sounds strange but it is the best thing that has ever happened to me!





I am sure if you do this you wont need to approach a boy he will approach you. Boys like confident people.





Why don't you have a friend do some investigation for you and have him/her find out if he is interested or have them hook you up!



Okay... I know this is easier said than done but here goes. I have always been really shy and I am so unhappy about my love life. This sounds weird but I just said myself 'I'm going to die some day so F*** it.' Live everyday to the fullest. Take chances and be spontaneous. You're more likely to have fun that way.


If you try to approach him and he doesn't respond to you it wasn't meant to be, but you won't know unless you try. Remember life goes on and **** happens. I know you'll be sad if it doesn't work out but again you won't know unless you try.


When you go talk to him just be really smiley and happy so that he doesn't feel intimidated and so that you seem open and easy to talk to. It'll get him to open up as well and helps the conversation go over easier.


Good Luck!
Learn to love urself for who u r rather than hatin for who ur not, do that and u will feel beautiful no matter what. Thats called being confident in yourself and that is such a key characteristic us guys look for in a girl. Just b urself and dont try to come off as someone ur not bcuz not only r u lyin to him but more importantly ur lyin to urself which like drawing a circle, it leads right back to where u started confidence wise. That wont help u. Goodluck to u and remember everything happens for a reason so if its not meant to b try not to bring ur selfesteem down instead learn from it for thats one of lifes lessons:)
being confident takes practice! especially if you are naturally shy. just start off by voicing your opinions/thoughts when in class or with a group of friends. once your comfortable talking in front of people it will be easier to talk to this boy you like. start off with/ a compliment. ';i like those shoes /hat/whatever'; the more questions you ask him the more he talks and all you have to do is listen and respond. once you break the ice it will be easier. introduce your self. guys like not having to do all the work!
First off you need to get any negative thought out of your head (i.g I'm not good enough for her, im not good looking, I don't have the nice ball cap tilted backwards.) slowly get rid of those thought and say positive things to yourself over and over again (i.g. I can totally hit that. ';I'm too ugly for her? How about she's too ugly for me?';. ';I'm fine just the way I am. If anything she has something wrong with herself.'; I'm a good looking guy, etc) It seems pointless but I tried it many times and it REALLY makes me feel better. So the first step is positive state of mind. Next is to plan out what to say. That's up to you. When your done. Deep breaths, positive thoughts and a plan.
you just have to be comfortable in your own skin and when your about to talk to him it never hurts to get a couple of friends to encourage you to talk to him.....
hello


well just put it in your mind that u r confident....if u hav a crush..go and talk to the person..if he accepts he accepts..if he dont u can always remain friends
Wear something you feel sexy in. If your confident in how you look you will be fine =]

No comments:

Post a Comment