Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I was pregnant with twins and I lost my babies, please give me some advice?

My fiance has been very understanding and caring about this situation, but I feel angry, I feel angry at this situation and I just feel bad I lost my two babies, I wanted to keep them, but my body did not withstand it. Please provide me with some advice, things have been very hectic for me lately, all this happened 4 days ago, and I dont know what to do.I was pregnant with twins and I lost my babies, please give me some advice?
I am so sorry for your losses I completely feel for you and I know how it feels to lose a baby. I had a stillbirth at 22weeks May 2008 and then had a miscarriage at 7weeks August 2008. It has been over 7 months and about a week or so I completely broke down and was crying because I was thinking about my son. A lot of these other people are telling you to go see a counselor and all that...you don't need to!!! It is perfectly fine to greieve your losses, and cry when you feel sad don't be ashamed, you will be ok and your partner will be there to help you through it too, remember he has also lost the babies. My fiance cried too because he was looking forward to being a daddy just as much as I was looking dorward to being mommy. Once again I am so sorry sweetie, if you want to talk to me you can e-mail me.I was pregnant with twins and I lost my babies, please give me some advice?
All I can tell you is that, in time, things won't hurt so badly. Miscarriage is a very painful experience. Just remember that you didn't do anything to make this happen; it was unavoidable. You did your best.





I know that these sound like hollow words after a miscarriage, but they're true words. Just let yourself feel the anger and sadness. Don't feel too disappointed if you occasionally feel angry or sad randomly over the next few months, even when you think you're over it. Give yourself time to heal. If you don't feel like going to a baby shower, or other baby related function, feel free to opt out. Buy a bracelet or some other memento to remember the your babies. Remember that losing these babies doesn't mean that you'll lose any pregnancies after this.





I feel for you because I'm still there myself.
I lost twins too, in fact I lost many pregnancies... I do have 3 beautiful children that I conceived after years of struggle and a near death experience. I'll always remember my losses however I think about the positive in my life and my future. Allow yourself to grieve, that's normal to feel mad and sad etc... then try to focus on your future. Take preventive measures in the future, like tests (via infertility) to rule out any preventable reason, so you can be prepared when you are ready to try again in the future. Don't listen to any dr. that tells you that you need another miscarriage to go there, that's not true.
Maybe you should seriously consider whether or not those ';babies'; were a loss. Millions of sperm die in the effort to fertilze an egg and 30 some eggs die as they are passed through you. These babies never even had a conception of their future to be sad about losing. You did, of course, but that future could have belonged to any egg and sperm that happened to hook-up inside of you. Get pregnant again and give life to a another baby who would have never been born had these two not died. Isn't it just as sad to think about that potential baby never getting a chance at life as it is to think about these ones? In my opinion, in the fetal stage, they are deserving of no more respect than any other unconscious organism. I know this might not be how you feel, but I'm simply stating my opinion and this is how I would react to a miscarraige. Of course, I'm not in the mind set of someone who's been pregnant and therefore has had chemicals flooding my brain to get me pumped up about motherhood.
I am so sorry for loss. My husband's cousin went through the same thing last year. She was pregnant with twin girls, but they had a lot of medical problems and she lost them. She was very upset too, considering she is at the point in her life when all of her friends are married and either expecting or have children. She talked and blogged about her feelings and that seemed to help a lot. She got pregnant again not too long after her miscarriage with another girl. Throughout her pregnancy she really didn't get her hopes up because of the previous situation, but this time she gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl. Her and her husband love their daughter so much and really appreciate the miracle. I hope your situation gets better and if you try again you have great success. Just hang in their. It can only go up from here.
First of all I am sorry that you had lost your twins. And it's okay to feel sad and angry and overall despair over this. It's not easy to go through a miscarriage. Perhaps you can talk to a counsellor about it. Or talk to someone who you feel like you can trust. It's not easy, but talking may well ease a bit of your feelings. Try going for a run/shouting/punching a pillow. Vent out your feelings. Over time, it'll get better. But remember, it wasn't your fault that a miscarriage happened. I wish you the best.
Give yourself time. You don't get over things like this in a day or a week or a month. Grieving is a process, you will be angry, you will be sad, and eventually you will learn to be hopeful again. Just allow yourself to experience the range of feelings and share those feelings with your husband. Or talk to a grief counselor who specializes in pregnancy loss.





I'm sorry for the loss of your babies. Good luck in the future. It will get better, slowly.
hi! im sorry for your lost..i have never expirienced it..but my mother has 2 times one born and died one unborn and died..


maybe you should talk about it with someone or some therapy/club..that can help you talk with you threw your tuff times.


my mom always puts a candle on everynight for both baby's shes lost and for her thats a way to show she will never forget them and she will always love them in there heart. but know that even if you think it wasnt ment to happen..they were little souls that still go to heaven.





be strong and stay strong life is still going and you can always have a nother chance.


fiance wont understand because he is not you!


onless the baby's were born but ..i think i know what your going threw.


god bless and dont you worry.
Well sweetie, I've never been through this so I really don't know what to say other than I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I can not even imagine the roller coaster of emotions you are riding on right now. I can tell you that it's normal. I think we'd be more worried if you weren't! Just take it one day at a time. Don't hold it in. When you want to cry, cry. When you want to yell, yell. When you want to punch something, find a pillow and beat the hell out of it. But please don't give up hope that one day you will have a baby. Just because this awful thing has happened to you doesn't mean there isn't hope. Maybe counseling would help. Maybe there is a local support group that you could look into. No matter what you decide just know that our thoughts are with you and we are wishing you the best.
omg i cry when i watch those baby 911 shows and a mother loses her baby i really couldn't imagine how much that would hurt.. all i could suggest might be i dunno counseling u might even need like xanax or something i'd be a complete mess i'm so sorry
http://www.tttsfoundation.org/help_for_l鈥?/a>





Did you have identical twins (one placenta)? If so, there is a good change you could have had TTTS. Let me know.





There is also a good message board on the link above for loss.





Sorry for your loss.
There really isnt much advice to give.. Maybe talk to a grief counselor, and understanding family members... It will get better.





I'm sorry for your loss.
Only time will truely help you heal.





maybe speak to a couseller about it too





So sorry for your loss

No comments:

Post a Comment