Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need some advice on how to just relax and be confident?

hey everyone, well I'm not really sure what to think of myself, I guess you could say my confidence is shot. I want to be the confident guy everyone likes to be around. I want to make people laugh and smile without feeling stupid. I need some advice on how to do that and just relax and not be so uptight and over think things. I want to be that guy who doesn't get jealous when his gf talks with other guys, I want to be better than that. I want to be the guy that girls just have a good time with and be the love of her life. Help me relax and make people laugh.I need some advice on how to just relax and be confident?
Just be yourself. Look good and smell good. Be the guy that you would like to date.I need some advice on how to just relax and be confident?
just be urself do not get upset over everything just think of how great life is and everydays a new day. that's what i think and all the crazy times me and my friends have had haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment