Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My dream is to open a coffee shop! Advice Please. What is the best resource to help me do this.?

I do not have barista training but do have access to it at a discount price. What I really really want to do is to open a coffee shop in about two years. I would love if someone could provide some do's and don'ts about the industry. Any and all advice is appreciated. BTW I do not yet have start up capital.My dream is to open a coffee shop! Advice Please. What is the best resource to help me do this.?
Contact the US Government, Small Business Administration. They can give you demographics and potential market information. They can give you advice, and also financing.My dream is to open a coffee shop! Advice Please. What is the best resource to help me do this.?
Along with the first 2 answers, you also need a permit to open up a business in order to be legitimate.
What I would do is get a job at the local Starbucks. This way you get first hand experience at being a barista, you see the clientele, and you get tips on how to run a successful coffee shop. And you get paid for doing it! I once thought I would like to own a Coldstone, until I worked in one. It's a much bigger job then I thought, and I was too young to want to work that hard!
  • blushed
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment