Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best advice you have ever been given? Mine was not to pee against an electric fence, but perhaps?

some are deeper than that.What is the best advice you have ever been given? Mine was not to pee against an electric fence, but perhaps?
Other timely tips: Don't tell your bosses' wife she doesn't sweat much for a fat person. Never tell your boss you thought he was quite a wit but found out you were only half right.Never ask a friend if they were ever a poster child for Planned Parenthood.Never ask women if they are pregnant or just gaining weight.If someone tells you they have just had a face lift, don't ask if they have a good lawer.Lastly, if you pee against an electric fence and you are a man, cancel your ED prescription. If you are a woman, sell your vibrator.What is the best advice you have ever been given? Mine was not to pee against an electric fence, but perhaps?
There are2 pts my father gave me and 3 from my first Sen-sei





My father said to pay my des or I would pay my dues and to do something right the first time so it doesn't follow you home.





My Sen-sei taught me,by action:


Don't be there


Don't go there


There does not exist.





These are like Mantras to me and have never failed me when applied.
My one was similar.Never lick an electric fence.But most electric fences I have come across wouldn't do much anyhow.
Don't moon your cellmate.
don't **** where you eat. Can be taken many different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment