Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I want to buy a motorcycle, I am a beginner and I need it for long distances (interstate/hwy). Any advice?

I am only 5'6, so I need something that I can hold up and control.I want to buy a motorcycle, I am a beginner and I need it for long distances (interstate/hwy). Any advice?
Oh gee i wanta say Goldwing so bad but you are new to the sport and they are heavy. So go with a Yamaha 650 Star and you will be happy until you ride say 3 years for the experience of it. Then invest in a Goldwing


but keep the 650 as a around town bike they are very good bikes.I want to buy a motorcycle, I am a beginner and I need it for long distances (interstate/hwy). Any advice?
agree with above...i would say try out a boulavard you can get those decent priced and very comfortable, i have a buddy who had got one and you can almost fall asleep on it.
I couldn't agree with J M more. That was exactly what I had in mind.
Kawasaki 500cc Vulcan, Honda 600cc Shadow will both do the job.
buy a kawaski motorcycle, or if you have big money then buy a BMW motorcycycle

No comments:

Post a Comment