Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My board examination is getting nearer. Can you give me some advice on memory enhancer, regimen and exercises?

I will be having my examination by June of this year. I can't help to remember important notes and memorize all the stuff. I have a plenty of textbooks here but it's just getting wasted. Time sucks!My board examination is getting nearer. Can you give me some advice on memory enhancer, regimen and exercises?
i've been through that also when i took my licensure exam last july. When it comes to memorizing, you don't have to memorize it word for word, just understand the rationale behind a certain concept or topic. Second, someone told me that ';you should review things like you are a thief';, meaning just take what you think is precious or valuable because you can't put all in your head.


Another advice is not to pressure yourself too much because you'll end up remembering nothing. try to relax. You may have some healthy snacks on the side while you are reviewing, but not too much. When you feel like you're already saturated then stop. Do other things first that would somehow relax you.


And my last advice is to pray a lot. It really works, just do your best and He will do the rest!


I hope it will help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment