Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If you had to give Fletcher advice on saving the Leafs, what would it be?

This guy has ten, and I like number four. Oh, god, I LOVE number four!! lol





http://www.torontosun.com/Comment/2008/0鈥?/a>If you had to give Fletcher advice on saving the Leafs, what would it be?
I see why you like number four. I'll speak to the boys down in the lab to see if they can whip some of that serum up. LOL





Sage advice. Can think of little to add.





Maybe give Peddie a new pair of custom made Italian loafers. Made from concrete.If you had to give Fletcher advice on saving the Leafs, what would it be?
';(7) Forget old-fashioned idea of calling up Marlies to help the Leafs. Send Leafs down to help the Marlies (assuming they can make the team) and parade the Calder Cup down Yonge St.';





roflmao @ ';(assuming they can make the team)';
Don't...but if you must, rid the '; Curse of the seven Outhouses ';.
Are you asking us or are you just showing the article?





Either way, I like the article, Fletcher should read it.
The advice I'd give Fletcher on saving the Maple Leafs, is....


learn HOW to spend your money instead of wasting it.


Buy players that give results. Ask Scotty Bowman to consult for your team. Don't waste money on useless, talentless goaltenders. Procure some centermen who can skate and handle the puck around Datsyuk or Crosby. Need I say more? I should, but methinks this was enough.
Fletcher should look at rebuilding as a long-term project and trade for draft picks 2 and 3 years down the road. Teams can collapse in that period and net you some high draft picks. Sam Pollock was a master at that sort of thing back in the late 60s.
I like the parading the Calder Cup idea. SC phsaw overated!








*I love that movie. ';And when she's really excited she makes noises like a chipmunk.'; Groundhog Day
Watch them win a few from here to the deadline and become buyers, only to finish 9th. Bizzarro world. Groundhog Day all over again.
#5 lol
Number 5 had me rolling!!
I thought we had a bad team in Montreal... I think I was wrong... But poor Leafs Fans!!! I'm with you 100%... Good Luck!
I LOVE this article!!! Thank you 288


';(2) Stop offering long-term contracts to players the year after they've had a ';career year.'; Look up dictionary definition of what a ';career'; year actually means.';


love this part


';Apparently, it has something to do with once in a career.';


4, 7 %26amp; 8 are also very funny








Ryan- If you had another brain, it would be VERY lonely. trust me!!
to get a new head coach, to get rid of a few players, and get good players on defense. check out the goalies that will be on the market and don't get players who did not do much to help their team the year before i.e. Jason Blake. and make sure u keep Sundin, because he's the only thing that keeps this team going.





not a fan of the Leafs, but there's nothing sadder than seeing a team making its way down the way they have, and they're not the only ones!!!
WATCHING HOCKEY? is worse than watching baseball...


might as well watch Martha stewart...zzZzzzzZZZzzz.....BORING


/adanac

No comments:

Post a Comment