Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I want to be an RN. i am going to a community college. any advice for college and work, money no problem?

money is not an issue, my mother passed away and left me 100,000 but i put it all away for college and down payment on my first home


(not for a few years)I want to be an RN. i am going to a community college. any advice for college and work, money no problem?
See if you can work with planned parenthood while going to college. You will be involved with helping other college students and getting some good insights about womens' health issues.I want to be an RN. i am going to a community college. any advice for college and work, money no problem?
well this is a good profession but i think first you should be a CNA so you can see what nuring is all about.also so you can have a good relationship with the public dealing with people, that are sick i really enjoyed this field.once you do that move on to be a RN.nursing is not a easy job.a lot people basicly get into it just for the money.but me personally i don,t think they can pay you enough for this profession the care of another human has no price.when you look in that person eyes as you care for them is so rewarding.so good luck in your new profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment