Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I would like any advice for dating/marrying a Filipina who is living there. I am in the United States.?

I met a great Filipina recently. We have much in common, and I am more into her than any girl I have met in the United States.I would like any advice for dating/marrying a Filipina who is living there. I am in the United States.?
I have an impression that you haven't met her in person. Why don't you visit her and spend time with her? Get to know her better then decide. Know her family and friends. See how she is around other people. I am a Filipina, too. But I just prefer that you make sure she's been true and sincere to you. It's possible that she's only after a green card.I would like any advice for dating/marrying a Filipina who is living there. I am in the United States.?
Man I say GO FOR IT!! I just recently married my wife in Cebu. My advice is make sure she is into YOU.
I'm filipina and filipina women are amazingly amazing haha of course, my mom is the most understanding lady you will ever meet and she's an awesome mom most of them are. But if you see so much good in her, mary her if you want..But hey watch out maybe she's playing you for a green card haha but yeah maybe just date her for like a year, and if she's worth it go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment